- Price: $3,095,000
- Bedroom: 3
- Bath: 4
- Queen Anne Victorian, Built in 1892
- Large single-family home on 4 levels
- 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms in main house
- En-suite master bedroom in rear with walk-in closets
- Main level’s stunning triple parlor for living, dining, entertaining
- Formal Dining Room
- Large remodeled kitchen with European details overlooks rear yard
- Spacious open top level with built-in closets, skylights, and turret room
- Lower-Level Bonus Suite/Home Office with separate entrance
- Decorative fireplaces with vintage mantles
- Refinished softwood floors, crown moldings, pocket doors, original banister
- Restored Victorian exterior – period architectural detail
- Internal access from spacious 1 car garage with electric charger
- 2836 sq. ft per appraiser + 469 sq. ft Bonus Rooms – per appraiser
Enter into a grand foyer opening into a triple parlor rich in intricate detailing, crown moldings, ceiling medallions, soaring high ceilings and beautiful refinished softwood floors. Perfect for entertaining, a lovely formal dining room opens into a spacious updated kitchen – featured in May 2016 House Beautiful – with classic European details and warm finishes including Estrella Antigua encaustic cement tile floor, double sinks, Viking range, Carrara marble countertops and custom cabinetry with separate pantry and access to lower level. An adjacent sunroom, with direct access to the rear yard, plus a full bath complete this level.
The intricate vintage staircase to the upper levels opens to a second floor master bedroom suite with walk-in closets and recently updated classic black and white bath, plus two spacious bedrooms, and hall bath on this level. Continue up the vintage staircase to an open top level with built-in closets, skylights and turret room – perfect for entertaining guests and quiet enjoyment.
At the garden level, a two-room suite plus full-bath are separated from the home with direct access from the rear yard and side tradesman entry – a perfect setup for office in home or additional living comfort.
Other amenities include a landscaped rear yard, a one-car garage with internal access and electric car charger, laundry, plus ample storage. Located in the hot North Panhandle – NOPA – Close to restaurants, shops, Farmers Market, parks, MUNI, bike paths & Tech Shuttles on Divisadero. Perfectly located to enjoy the benefits of urban living, while maintaining the charm of a cool San Francisco neighborhood – 705 Broderick is a place to call home.